Thursday, February 9, 2012

Blog Awards!

Blog Awards

I am absolutely awed that someone placed my blog on their list!  This blog was something I started on a whim and just recently started putting a serious effort into its management.  It was a place to practice my writing for the public, but turned into something else.  Thank you so much to PidginPea's Book Nook for naming me as one of her choices for the Kreative Blogger Award and the One Lovely Blog Award.  Sincerely... thank you.





The Kreative Blogger Award rules are: 

1. link back to the one who gave you this award.
2. share 10 random facts about yourself
3. pass the award on to 6 other people







The Lovely Blog Award rules are:

1. link back to the one who gave you this award
2. pass the award on to 15 other lovely bloggers





Okay, rules were broken before I recieved the invite... and I am going to continue to break the rules.  Suze Reese and Pidgin Pea (they're the culprits) both created a list of 10 facts and invited 15 bloggers to receive both awards.  I like this idea and will continue the concept... sorry, and future recipients can decide to follow the rules associated with either award - or rebel with the rest of us!


10 Random Facts

1. I am afraid of spiders, heights, eyeballs, and suffer from stage fright -- the suffocating your heart and freezing your limbs variety. 
2. I am proud to be an emotion driven Pisces -- screw reason, logic, and order.  
3. I own five dogs, different breeds and sizes.  None of them follow commands or respond to their names, but I swear they know when I'm cranky or upset.  I also swear they take turns comforting me.
4. I spent the last 8 years trying to finish college.  I just graduated in December with a BA in Psychology and Elementary Education.
5.  I just spent a lot of money and time on an education, but realized that my true dream job is to write novels... sorry to all those affected by the many hours devoted to wasted studying (aka: my husband). 
6. I am currently working on my first novel, but stage fright stops me from letting anyone read it.
7. My biggest goal in life is to make sure my mother never has to work again.
8. My next biggest goal is to take my mother and grandmother to Cuba, their native country, and then Spain.   
9. I laugh everyday of my life. 
10.  When I read books my mental images are so strong, that when I put the book down and look around... I'm confused. 


15 Bloggers

1. Soumi @ Pages From My Thoughts 
2. Ashley and Jenna @ Fans of Fiction
3. MizB @ Should be Reading
4. Jenifer @ Reading with Tequila
5. Kristen @ Lost Amongst the Shelves
6. Jinky @ Jinky is Reading
7. My Guilty Obsession
8. Readaholicme
9. Evie @ Bookish 
10. Donna @ Book Passion For Life  
11. The Story Siren
12. Jill @ Breaking the Spine
13. Nicole @ All I Ever Read
14. Christa @ Hooked On Books
15. Eunice @ Book Overdose

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome! I love your blog and reviews - the awards are well deserved! :)

    Congrats on getting your BA! I know how you feel about the writing stage fright - I haven't been able to show anyone what I write either.

    ReplyDelete