Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday
February 14th 2012


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

Here is my Teaser Tuesday:
Forever (Wolves of Mercy Falls #3) 
by Maggie Stiefvater

                                      


Sam:
"I wanted to force him into a human so that he could see my face one more time and tell me why he'd done this to me out of every human being on the planet, why me, why anyone, why.  And, impossibly, I wanted to see him again so I could tell him I missed him so badly."
Forever~ p. 303

6 comments:

  1. Good teaser! I have heard many good things bout this series! Here's mine: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/02/14/teaser-tuesday-13/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, interesting teaser! How do you force something into a human, I wonder. What did it do?

    Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/02/tuesday-teasers-sophie-and-every-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I tried this series but couldn't get into it. Maybe I should retry it...

    Mine is here if you'd like to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who is he and what did he do?

    http://polliwogblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! This one is still on my TBR stack. I really would like to get to it soon and I will if I ever catch up on review books. My teasers are from When the Sea Is Rising Red by Cat Hellisen and Between the Duke and the Deep Blue Sea by Sophia Nash. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard a lot of interesting things about this series - great teaser!

    Here's mine: http://danielleheartsbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/teaser-tuesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete